Monday, January 12, 2009

New Years Eve Fun!

New Years Eve was a great day for us! I ended up getting off work at 3 and decided to walk around Walmart till Brandon would get off work. There I grabbed a few movies and some bubbly or (sparkling apple cider). While I was at Walmart I noticed the SLR Canon camera's and the prices on them. I've always loved taken pictures and Brandon and I have talked about getting a great camera eventually so I thought to myself why not now? So Brandon and I purchased a Canon XSI Rebel 12.2 megapixel camera. I was SOOOO happy! What a great day right? Well shortly after purchasing the camera we went out for Chinese food and while eating Brandon got a call from his cousin James. James and his wife Jerrica were up with his family in Sandy and invited us to spend the night with them. Their plans were to see the movie Valkyrie and then play games and eat junk at his parents house. Since both of us had been dying to see that movie we of course said yes and started to move our party down to Sandy. We both loved the movie, and games were a blast! All in all we ended and started the new year off to a great start :)

1 comment:

Jan said...

That's creepy! On New Years, we ate Japanese food and then went to Valkyrie... are you stalking me?