Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy House Hunting

Tonight Brandon and I walked through our first house we're interested in maybe purchasing. Granted in order to purchase it we'd have to have money...so we basically looked at a house tonight. ;) It was such a blast! It definately makes me want to live in a bigger place. I am grateful for our wonderful basement apartment, but when we were walking around I just couldn't belive how QUIET the house was! The whole place is just beautiful, I hope someday we'll be able to get a house like that. The view was magnificent too! The house is in Saratoga Springs, and lets just say that you can see the mountains to the south and east, we can also see the lake, and if you look east we can see the Timp. Temple! AGH! So amazing, Brandon and I need to start saving :)

No comments: