Thursday, January 12, 2012

Favorite things

Connor loves the heater! Every time it comes on he finds one and either stands on it or sits and plays on it. Who can blame him! He must get it from his parents. :) We both used to get a blanket and put it over the heater and sleep.

Connor is learning so much. He knows where his nose is, and is learning new words, like Grandpa (Bapa). He also has officially put two words together "Hi Dad."

Brandon started school again. This new schedule isn't as bad as last semester, and we're hoping he can get his Associates by the end of the year. I'm so proud of him, he's such a hard worker!

I'm still working. That's my life! Work in the morning and night. Mid-day I get to be with my sweet boy, so he's definitely the best part of my day...other than when Brandon comes home! :)

We do have dreams and goals for this year. I may write a few, but a few are a bit more personal. I tried to make more realistic goals, so hopefully we'll see a few more through!

I hope everyone has had a great holiday season! Here's to 2012! Cheers!

No comments: