Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Draining

These past few weeks have been emotionally draining.

My Mom has moved back down to AZ. Now my side of the family is all 12+ hrs away from us (to the North and South)...It sucks. I know she's doing what she needs to do, but...I want Connor to know them.

On a happier note, I'm teaching myself some new things...I'm proud of the fact that I'm stretching myself in ways that I always thought I would never be interested in. I'm actually having a blast! Who would've thought?

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Having your family far away is super hard and sad. Come over sometime and we can cry together. ;)

Is your mom still dating that guy? I'm sad I won't see her at Habits (whenever I can get there again...)!

Tenille Holyoak said...

No she broke up with Jay, hence her moving back down to AZ...And yes, we should get together, and there should be delicious food!

Jenn said...

Totally! Maybe when my mom comes she can make dinner for all of us, over here. XD