Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cravings and Guessing

This little munchkin is craving basically the complete opposite of Connor. With Connor I wanted lots of fruits and veggies. Nothing greasy or cheesy and I was pretty much opposed to all meats.

This little one is having me craving all sorts of junk food, which is hard when Brandon is on a diet/weight loss challenge! Cravings this time consist of potatoes (baked, mashed, French fried, etc. I am just in love right now), Mexican food, Oreo shakes, Coke, and pretty much anything sweet or salty! If it was my choice I would just snack on these things all day, but I know that's not the best thing. Even if its delicious :)

Right now Brandon and I are on a guessing game because tomorrow afternoon we find out if its a boy/girl! Tomorrow morning I'll be posting the question about what people think and honestly we'd be happy with either one. Since I've had a few complications with this one I'm just hoping everything is healthy.

So please pray that things are good and that baby is cooperative tomorrow!

1 comment:

Janeal said...

Have I said congrats yet? Well congrats! You made a cute baby the first time, so this little boy will just be a bundle of cuteness! Hope you're feeling okay!