Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Tenille


Ha! I would like to take this opportunity to say... that my wife is SO FREAKIN CUTE!! Her birthday is on Friday and I have something special planned.. and for once, I am actually succeeding at keeping it a secret! (Ah... clever me.)

She's a wonderful example to me. I've know of none other so committed, so dedicated to that which they do. She's my dream come true.

She's currently at work right now helping out payroll, which is normal for her- going the extra mile and all. She jokes about how sometimes she's a perfectionist, but I think it's God-given and just plain old cute. I may never truly understand her, but I know that the more I do, the more I will appreciate her, and the more I will love her.

We're going bowling tonight with our good friend Laura, who shortly will be returning to Washington for minor medical reasons. I know that it's been a hard day at work for Tenille, and I hope that she knows that as much as Laura will miss her, I love Tenille 10 times more (yeah, I'm a suck up).


I love my Tenille, and I always, always will.

No comments: