Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yay for absent minds.

So last night Brandon and I decided to go to the Lehi Rec Center and relax in the hot tubs. Mostly Brandon decided to take me there because I've been so sore from hiking/falling out of a tree/scraping myself on an old train cart etc etc. So I grabbed my purse and threw it in the back of his car, and we were off! We relaxed and then went and grabbed a bite to eat and came home and started watching LOTR The Twin Towers. This morning I'm getting ready (Brandon has already left for work), and I'm just about ready to leave when I realize that my purse isn't in our house. I start searching around when I realize 'OH NO!!' I had left it in Brandon's car...No worries, I'll just go drive down to his work and pick it up. I start putting my shoes on and about to leave the house when I realize 'OH NO!!!' My keys are in my purse. So curently I am writing this and trying to figure out when I'll make it to work! I'm not going to lie, it's quite nice to relax in the morning and not worry about work. On the other hand it won't be fun working late to make up some hours. I guess we'll see.

So this past weekend our wedding photographers gave us a complimentary photoshoot with them. It was such a blast and I honestly can't wait to see the pictures! We'll get them in the next few weeks and I'm secretly hoping they'll be available to view online for my birthday, which by the way is in 9 days. I can't believe this year has flown by so fast! The saying must be true, time flies when you're having fun :)

1 comment:

kaysi van dyke fox said...

tenilllllleeeee!!!! how are you dear!!! how is married life??? i found you on facebook and had to add you to my blogger!! it looks like you're doing wonderful!! you're such a cute little wife!!!