Friday, November 7, 2008

Costco Membership

As of last night Brandon and I are official members of Costco! Before we got married we had discussd getting a Costco card but we either didn't have the money or I felt it uneccessary for newleyweds for bulk. Since then I've felt that we could make our money back just by saving on gas. We also walked around and found a few nifty things on sale. All in all I feel more married, but it's exciting and fun! If anyone needs to go to Costco, you know who to call :)

Brandon also got a call this morning from his Dad. I guess we're going to the last BYU home game tomorrow! I've loved going to each game (since prior to marrying Brandon I'd never set foot in the stadium). We'll have to be sure to take pictures!

Today my friend Casey (Honk), is marrying his sweetheart. I pray that he'll have a great day! So far it just looks cloudy, so all is well! I'm excited to go to his reception tonight, just wish we didn't have to work all day today!! Anyway I better get back to work!

1 comment:

The Strawn Family said...

How are you? It looks like things are going well for you. Next time you are in Logan give us a call and we can get together. I am going private so send me your email address to strawn05@hotmail.com and I will send you an invitation!