Saturday, November 22, 2008

O Christmas Tree

I know, I know...Christmas isn't for over another month but Brandon and I couldn't resist! We ended up setting our Christmas tree up the Monday after he came home from California. I'm not going to lie, it's BEAUTIFUL! I can't help but look at our tree and think about how blessed we are! We're barely married (almost 6 months now!) and we are able to afford a tree, and be able to decorate it. I'm so grateful!

Figuring out where the tree was going to be placed was honestly the biggest problem. Brandon and I don't have the largest basement apartment, but it definately suits us perfectly. Long story short we had to rearrange our whole living room area...it did turn out great though. Only bad thing is, is that Brandon likes the new set up, so when Christmas is over, we're going to have an empty space in the corner! I'm sure we'll figure that out when the time comes!


I am truely excited for Christmas this year! I think the best part will be that it's OUR first Christmas. Christmas is a little different when you're married, I've already had to sit Brandon down and we've discussed the gift list. This gift list is not for us, but for our families and close friends. I love the Christmas season and the cheer it brings to everyone around! I can't wait to drive around with Brandon to look at Christmas lights around our house and up at Temple Square! This truely is a great time in our life!

1 comment:

jcook said...

yay! I love your tree. and I think it is never too early to put up a Christmas tree :) we need to get together soon!