Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So this is what you call lazy...

The current situation that I am in now is that I am in my old apartment with Brandon, and what we should be doing is packing/cleaning...What we're really doing is...Brandon is actually working (boo!), and I'm facebooking/blogging! I have horrible motivation sometimes...I think it started this morning....

So this morning our fridge, washer and dryer were delivered. To sum it up, I basically missed work ALL morning...It didn't help that the experienced deliverer brought the new guy, and the new guy brought in the wrong washer and dryer. Luckily I noticed they were the wrong ones when they were half way moving them...I did get to read a good chunk of the 6th Harry Potter book. :) (I need to refresh my memory before the movie comes out in July). On the brighter side, we have a fridge now, so that means we can actually buy groceries and eat at home.

Back to the now...in our old apartment we don't have much left, just odds and ends from each room that we don't use day to day...I really should just get up and pack. :) I do have the WHOLE kitchen to pack too...*sigh*

On a good note, I love our new house!!!! It is soo quiet! I haven't slept soo good, since we stayed at the Anniversary Inn, or the Stratosphere. I forgot how nice it is to not have people walking on my head. It's also nice to have stairs to walk up and down, it kicks my butt everyday, but hey it's exercise!

Well now I'm just rambling, so I'll probably be getting off to start packing...tomorrow after work I'll need to clean because we have to be out of the apartment at the latest by thursday. I know, I know, Brandon and I are taking our time! I do have to say it's nice to take our time to move. Anyway...that's my ramblings for today! I hope everyone is having a great Tuesday! Night :)

1 comment:

The Gubler Family Blog! said...

Hey Tenille, just wanted to let you know about my blog. martyandrachel.blogspot.com. Add it to your list. How are you guys doing? I miss you.