Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our Finished Kitchen!



Here is our finished red kitchen! We do have to do a few touch up's here in there with the paint, but luckily in this picture you can't really tell. This is unfortunately the only room completely unpacked, painted, and clean but Brandon and I are making June our fixer upper month for our house! I'm excited to get everything else painted so we can finally hang some pictures up!
P.S. Congrats to my sister and brother in law (Aubrey and T.J.), they have set a sealing date for their family for September 19th! I am so proud of them and happy that I get to call them family :)
P.P.S. Brandon and I were able to go to my friend Janeal's sealing this past Friday. I'll have to upload pictures, but again I am so happy for her, and I love her and Ryan both!
P.P.P.S. I am trying a new chicken crock pot recipe today! It smells delicious, and I have to run and make some veggies now :)

3 comments:

Jan said...

I love it! I can't wait to see your new house.

Unknown said...

Nice, The kitchen is so clean and clear, and I like my kitchen to look fresh and smell good.
Kitchen cabinets

nosejob said...

In above the picture Your kitchen look very awesome, The design, The kitchen cabinets and Furniture are really make beautiful of your kitchen. Really I love it !
nose job