Monday, May 17, 2010

Frogs, snails and puppy dog tails...

That's what our little boy is made of!


I know it's completely horrible that I couldn't wait 12 days...But I convinced Brandon last Wednesday afternoon that we should find out early at the mall. :) Our little guy definately was proud to show off the goods! The one thing he was shy about, showing off the profile of his face! He kept bringing his hands/arms up to his face or he would just look at us straight on, just a little frustrating! It feels so realistic now. I can't express how happy Brandon and I are! My friend Janeal just posted this quote on my facebook and I think it's perfect! I think I might try to do something cute with it in his room...We'll see if I get crafty or not. :)

"Little hands and little feet, Little toothless grins so sweet, Little eyes that shine so bright,Little arms to hug you tight - Everythings little except your joy when you have a new baby boy."

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

SHUT UP! That's soooooo cute!!! A little boy-congrats you guys!!!

Janeal said...

Ultrasound! Awww!
I've heard you can use shelf liners as a kind of vinyl wall lettering. You should try tracing that quote onto some and then cutting it out.
Also, how do you feel about riding roller coasters when you're pregnant? You and Brandon should come with us to Lagoon (if you're comfortable with that)--- we got season passes.

P.S. the URL is youwouldtooifyouwerearedhead.blogspot.com but I haven't really written anything lately.

Katie K said...

Yay! That is so great! We are pretty close and I'm glad that you are having a boy! It seems like everyone is having a girl....

Jenn said...

Yay! I love little boys!