Saturday, December 4, 2010

Two Months!

Our little Connor is two months! (Actually he's 9 weeks now, but I'm a slacker and forget to update the blog.) Either way he is getting so big! Well...the funny thing is, he is getting big for me, everyone else thinks he is still small....which according to his measurements is true. We have a runt!

Connor's height is measuring in the 50% and then his head and weight are measuring in the 25%. He did have to get his shots and I'm so grateful for Aunt Jilly who did them so fast! He had no idea what hit him until after they were done, then he didn't appreciate the pain. Do not fear though! A few days later he's back and just as smiley as ever! I am so grateful for his smiles and when he shares them. Connor is also starting to coo at us and this morning he was wanting to laugh so hard! I can't wait to hear his little laugh. :)

I've posted my favorite picture of him so far! Well, favorite that I've taken. I just wish I would have taken it with my Canon instead of my phone. O-well, either way he is cute!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love love love. I need to be spending more time with him. I choose to be the go-to babysitter when you and Brandon need a night out. Also, after this weekend, I'm off for a month (photography), so I'll be awful lonely at nights when I'm waiting for Alno to get home. Company? Perfect. Let's see eachother more shall we?

Love, Aunt Jilly