Friday, April 1, 2011

Motivated

Recently I haven't been feeling myself. I've felt like I have no self worth, and to be honest...inadequate. I'm not quite sure what was going on with me, I was down.


Yesterday's beautiful sunshine totally flipped it around. I felt motivated, and focused. I was able to accomplish so much. After work I went home and Connor and I had lunch, then we went on a wonderful walk. I want to say he enjoyed it, before we went out he was screaming his head off, but then as soon as I stepped outside he was quiet and just looked around at everything. It was just so nice to feel the warmth of the sun and get out of the house!


After our walk I put Connor down for his nap and I started cleaning up! My co-worker does a great thing every week and Brandon and I want to incorporate her advice. Every Thursday is her clean up day; she runs her errands and cleans the house so that she can enjoy her WHOLE weekend. That's what I started to work on once Connor was asleep. I was able to clean our living room, dining room, the half bath down stairs and start laundry before Brandon got home. When Brandon got home I vacuumed downstairs and he cleaned the kitchen while I continued with the laundry. Then we were off to run a few errands, get the car washed and hit up Costco!


Yesterday was just wonderful; I am so excited for today to be even better! :) On a side note: I've learned a lot recently with my photography and I'm excited for the new look.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Totally want to clean my house right now. Thanks for the encouragment! :)