Thursday, August 18, 2011

20 Minutes

What can you accomplish in 20 minutes?

Quite a bit in my case!

Recently I've been trying to figure out better ways to manage my time. I've been trying to figure out ways to get everything accomplished without feeling like I have to spend a lot of time on it. So one day I was browsing online trying to find tips and ideas on time management when I came across a post from someone. {I'm sorry I can't link the post to what she actually said, but just bear with me}

This person stated {I'm paraphrasing now}

"I dislike cleaning, but it needs to get done. So what I do is throughout the day I tell myself for the next 20 minutes I'm going to clean and see what I can get done!"

Seriously this person is a genius. I don't know why I've been having a hard time focusing recently, but this 20 minute cleaning time throughout the day has been working for our family!

So what do you think you can accomplish in 20 minutes?

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Oh I'm going to have to try that! I can't (and don't want) to focus on anything right now so this might just motivate me!