Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Excited

I feel like this year I am SO excited for Christmas! I don't know why I felt so Scroogy last year, but this year is completely different. 

Our day usually starts off with Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, and then we follow that with The Polar Express. I guess that definitely helps with the mood, but it's always fun hearing Connor saying "Tanta." 

One thing this year I have definitely learned is online shopping is fantastic! Shopping with a toddler that has the attention span of a fly and being pregnant has been quite daunting, however Amazon has saved the day! I signed up for a free trial of their Amazon Prime (in which I just cancelled), and so I received most packages within 2 days of ordering. {cheers!}

I'm just excited to GIVE this year! 

I guess this year has just been so crazy with Brandon's job loss, having to move, being pregnant, etc etc, I feel like this Holiday season is a good way to look over this year and be truly grateful for everything we have. I know I can't help but look around our house with the tree lit up and think how blessed we are! 

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season! We have 6 days till Christmas and I'm stoked!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: