Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ah, The Married Life!


I have taken note lately that nearly every time Tenille and I run into family and friends, one of the first questions to get asked is, "How's the married life?!" (Usually the next question is, "Have you read the 'Twighlight' series!?" followed by our automated answer of , "No.")

The married life is, overall, great! It's definately come with some changes though. It's somewhat weird though hanging out with single folk. But we love our friends to death, don't get me wrong! It's also great because we get to enjoy the simple things of life that were set aside when we moved away from home. We love cooking dinner together, watching TV shows and movies together, cleaning and enjoying a clean house together, etc. We basically enjoy the "being together" part that typical newly-weds love.

Of course there have been minor disagreements here and there, but that's part of life. Plus, we're both mature enough to talk about such things and work anything out that must be resolved.

People have too often lived under the impression that "If you get married, say goodbye to your life!" ....Chyeah right! Say hello to life! This is the life! I love being married to Tenille, and being able to see her in the morning when I wake up, and to be able to laugh while watching "Friends" and "Family Guy", I love it all. I love knowing that I will always be someone's someone, and that she will always be there for me.

Ah, the married life.

No comments: