Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Our first loan!

Brandon and I were officially approved for a loan for my car! This is such and amazing blessing because now the credit will be put into our name, and also my payments will go down. :) Since the payments will go down, I can use that extra money to pay off the other debt we have.

We also got memberships to the Lehi Legacy Center to start working out and getting back into shape! We've only gone once, and it was swimming but it's quite the amazing place. Even just swimming once I feel slightly healthier. It's nice that we're pushing ourselves to become more healthy, I love how we're making goals and plans and following through with them. Life is wonderful!

After we went swimming on Monday we went to Walmart to get "munchies." And we found BYU Icecream! So happy, football season is coming up and Brandon is completely stoked that the first game is on Saturday 4 pm! Go Cougs!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

You guys are TOO cute! Want my car? ;)

The Ahlins said...

Hey I just came across your blog from Jerrica's and I dont know if you would remember me bradon but I roomed with jerrica up in orem..just wanted to say congrats to the wedding. Dont you just love being married :)