Monday, August 18, 2008

Hello Blogspot!

I know, I know, everyone is getting a blogspot, but I figured it be good to have friends and family just jump on here and catch up on the news with Brandon and I.

Today is one of my best of best friends birthdays and Brandon and I are going to surprise her at work! Shh don't tell, we have Alyse another old roommate coming along as well. So far we are planning to get cake and perhaps icecream! Happy Birthday Laura!!! We love you.

After surprising Laura, Brandon and I plan on eating out at good ol' Fuddruckers. If you're ever looking for a great hamburger I'd recommend it to anyone.

This weekend we're planning on having a blast! So far we're leaving work early (wahoo!), and going camping up to Bear Lake on Friday night with Colton and Hilary and then the next day we'll be on the lake and the beach with family for the annual reunion. On Sunday is Ethan's baby blessing (and Brandon and my 3 month anniversary). Such a busy weekend, I can hardly wait! To bad it's Monday. :( Anyway! We'll be sure to write more!

No comments: