Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Shopping!

So this morning I went out into town to do a little Christmas shopping for Brandon. I'm not going to lie, there are a TON of people out! Not that it was bad or anything, just busy. ACK. I do have to say it's been a lot of fun going out and Christmas shopping for others (especially with Brandon). Last night I started wrapping up Christmas presents for those of our close family and friends. I was so happy to see presents under the tree, it just makes the tree look complete. I think it made me even happier to think that the presents under the tree so far aren't even for us! I am very excited to see everyone's faces when they recieve them!! So excited, I hope they like them...

Tomorrow I am making a roast with mashed potatoes and what not. I'm very excited, we're not sure if we're inviting anyone else, but I'm positive there will be left overs so if anyone wants to come to dinner tomorrow after church just give us a heads up ;)

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: