Monday, December 15, 2008

No Cavity Club

Today was Brandon and my first official visit to the dentist as a married couple. Great news! Both of us have no cavities :) I felt that at any moment they were going to take our picture and put it on the 'No Cavity Club' Board.

Since our appointments were in the 2 o'clock hour we ended up being done around 3. It was so nice to be able to spend more time with each other. We ended up going to the new Denny's in American Fork (it had just opened this morning). It wasn't too bad, just seemed a little slow...we had fun though. :) After Denny's, Brandon and I went to Costco and ended up getting a few more Christmas movies and the new J.K. Rowling book. (I can't wait to start it!).

We then came home and I made hot cocoa and we watched Christmas Vacation, it was my first time watching it and quite hilarious. It will definately become a favorite...Now I just got done with working for a bit and I'm writing away...

I did apply for a position I would love to achieve! It's an Office Support position for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. :) I have been having some problems with my current job with not feeling appreciated and all in all wanting a better enviroment. I've thought about searching for positions in the church and as soon as I saw this one I immediately applied. I have an amazing feeling that things will turn out ok (no matter what happens), but it still is a ray of hope. I would truely appreciate the prayers, I know this would be a wonderful opportunity for learning and service.

I do need to get going. Brandon and I are planning on finishing the Book of Mormon by the end of the year and we need to study!! Have a great night and Merry Christmas :)

P.S. Congrat's to James and Jerrica Cook for their 1 year wedding anniversary!! We love you both so very much!

1 comment:

Jan said...

You two are darling! And I am dying to read the new JK Rowling book.