Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sick, sick, sick!

So earlier this week Brandon and I both got sick with the flu! Since being married we've both been sick, but never together. We've still been going to work and running errands but when we are home we've been exhausted. It's still cute how we've both taken extra time to take care of eachother.

I do have to say how grateful I am to be married to a worthy priesthood holder. Earlier this week he was able to give me a blessing and about half way through I was feeling half way better! I am so grateful that Brandon lives and keeps his covenants and that through faith we can be healed. I am so grateful for the gospel and our temple marriage.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

kaysi van dyke fox said...

tenille!! brandon seems like such an awesome guy!! i hope you feel better soon!! i love your christmas tree by the way!! so cute!! :)