Monday, May 21, 2012

Hoping

Recently I've been getting the feeling that I need to do better at keeping a journal...So lets see if I can get this started again, and also my journal at home....Hopefully.

I'll try not to back track to much, but Brandon and I had a life changing event happen at the beginning of April...Brandon unfortunately lost his job. I won't go into too much details, but there has definitely been a lot of crying and scared feelings from me...A weird thing is there have also been calming and comforting feelings. It's hard to feel like everything will be alright, when bills need to be paid...But I know they will.

Since this has happened Brandon has figured out what he wants to get his degree in {wahoo!}. He plans on going into Business Management with a minor in Finance. I'm so proud of him, he is doing so well with school and I know he'll continue to be a great example to Connor and his siblings.

What I want to ask from the few readers who do stumble upon our little blog is to ask for good thoughts and prayers for us. Brandon had a really good interview a few weeks ago that lasted 2 hours...seriously, 2 hours! Who does that? Oh wait, my amazing husband! Anyway, the person he interviewed with was out of town all last week, and so we're hoping to hear something this week. So any prayers or good thoughts about us would be great and much appreciated. Plus here's a bonus, I'll keep you all in my prayers and send good thoughts your way. See it's a win win.

This week will also be our 4th Anniversary, so stay tuned to hear some mushy thoughts I have of Brandon and our marriage!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I had no idea he lost his job. I am so sorry! I will definitely be praying for you guys tonight. We have been there and there is nothing more terrifying and depressing. I can say that it is for the better, and something great will come from it. Hang in there!