Wednesday, July 24, 2013

"Now that's what you call ironic right there."

So apparently my body is against me starting to work out/train. I'm pretty sure this happens every time I try to get into shape. It's just not meant to be. ;)

Monday afternoon decided to give me a cold. Awesome. So I've been trying to rest up more to get healthy again! Hopefully I'm not sick for too long, I really need to train for this 5k. (Yes, I am that out of shape...I'm pretty sure I couldn't run longer than 30 seconds right now). 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That sounds so frustrating, I'm sorry! It's probably your body telling you to chill out and not try so hard so soon. I honestly can't give weight loss advice, or patience advice, because well... I complained about my weight for pretty much a year. So, I understand how it feels. I really hope you get better soon.

Amber said...

I just started running about a month ago. I could only run for about 30 seconds before I wanted to give up. I hated it when I first started, but it's getting a little better. Good Luck with your 5k!