Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Soda...a four letter word?

For me, I have a love/hate relationship with it. There are days when I feel like I have to have my coke (or vanilla coke...depends on the day). But yet, there are times when I feel like I've had enough and it just doesn't taste good anymore. 

Currently Brandon and I are deciding we've been having too much soda. I don't know what it is about summer, but I love me a good coke/vanilla coke come summer time...Unfortunately we've had a lot this summer. Why isn't water as quenching?

Don't get me wrong, this morning water is tasting delicious! I probably just need to flush my body out of all the sugar that is in it. 

So what are your thoughts on soda?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Love is also a four letter word, and that's how I feel about soda! XD Is it so bad for you... but I to can't resist Vanilla Coke in the summer time. I try to limit myself to one can a day... Try.