Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Quick baby update

Last week we had an ultrasound and found out baby boy is measuring perfectly fine, he's just dropped really low. The next day we had our dr appointment and found out I was at a 2+ cm dilated and 70% effaced, so at least I'm slowly progressing. 

Dr want to strip my membranes at this weeks appointment, but I'm still unsure. My USU orientation is next Tuesday and I don't want to stress about my wonderful mother in law watching both boys. 

With that said, my ankles have started to balloon up like they did with Connor and I was preeclamptic. So I get to call the dr today to see her opinion. It's kind of funny that it's happening at the exact same week that it did with Connor. Either way it looks like baby boy will be here within the week! (Dr is willing to induce me for sure on June 5, maybe even the afternoon of June 4th cause that's when I have my appointment.). 

We're definitely getting anxious to meet this little guy! 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Dude, you are lucky. The last week or two of pregnancy are horrible. I hope you can go early again!